I’ve got some great news! I’m thrilled to announce two of my photographs have just been shortlisted for the British Photography Awards 2020 in the Wedding and Documentary categories! Last year thanks to ALL OF YOU who voted I had a pleasure of winning the Public Vote in the Land Animal category. Today, I’d like to ask if I can count on your vote as well. I’m in the company of some fantastic photographers and their great work, so, of course, I won’t blame you if you decide to support someone else – after all this is what the public voting is about. If you think I deserve to win, please, check out the links below, click on the Vote button on their website, and, please, pass on the message to your friends so they could vote as well for their favourite shots. THE VOTING CLOSES BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON 02.01.2020. Slainte!
- BRITISH PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2020 – MY SHORTLISTED IMAGES
- THE WHISKY ISLAND GALLERY AND STUDIO – THE PRINT SALES CURRENTLY MOVED ONLINE AT WWW.KONRADBORKOWSKI.COM
- *ISLAY AND JURA 2020 CALENDAR – SOLD OUT!!!
- AWARD WINNING ‘WHISKY ISLAND’- by Fiona Rintoul and Konrad Borkowski (signed hardcovers only)
- Nepal Earthquake Relief – Print Sales – continues!
GIFT VOUCHERS… on THE WHISKY ISLAND GALLERY AND… THE WHISKY ISLAND GA… on *ISLAY AND JURA 2020 CALENDAR… ISLAY AND JURA 2019… on AWARD WINNING ‘WHISKY IS… ISLAY AND JURA 2019… on JURA: THE WILD ISLAND –… D’où viennent les go… on AWARD WINNING ‘WHISKY IS…
Konrad Borkowski+44(0)1496820164 / +44(0)7786352568by appointment